SAP FI/CO Consultant
Salary: (Based on experience and level)
Aspire IT Specialists Ltd is recruiting for a global company who specialise in HR processes, based in Boston UK.
SAP FICO Consultant required to join an industry leading end user in Hampshire, UK.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic SAP team for an industry leading end user who is currently implementing support related to Insurance domain. Senior position delivering new SAP initiatives and upgrades.
Deliverables of the Senior SAP FICO Consultant:
- SAP FI/CO customization and support experience (3 years minimum)
- Deliver large SAP FICO projects
- End to end solution design – impacts, high-level designs, functional specifications, build and test management, etc.
- Contribute to business change management
- Incident resolution and support
- Deliver continuous maintenance and enhancement releases
Key criteria of the Senior SAP FICO Consultant:
- 6+ years SAP FICO experience – minimum 3 full life cycle implementations
- In depth knowledge of SAP Finance processes – FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management) CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting)
- Integration experience – SAP PI
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements
- Proven experience performing problem & incident resolution – testing, documentation
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to Jerry Varghese at ASPIRE IT SPECIALISTS LTD in strict confidence or call Jerry on 03330145999 for more details email us firstname.lastname@example.org
ASPIRE IT SPECIALISTS LTD is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
All our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location unless otherwise stated in the job description.