Salary: (Based on experience and level)
Activities, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Release Management
• Path to Live Optimisation & Documentation
• Incident Management & Resolution
Detailed level Job Description
· Service Delivery / Management experience in a complex / large scale internal and external environment
· Manage the e2e Operations of Enterprise IT Services in Production through the DevOps teams.
· Strong and influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, suppliers, colleagues and users in pursuit of delivering high quality services whilst maintaining service targets
· Applied use of ITIL Framework to deliver process improvement with V3 Foundation as a minimum
· Experience in Release management, Build, test and deployment automation including Container orchestration
· Experience in Agile, DevOps, CI/CD practices for microservice architectures
· Public and Private Cloud Platform orchestration and management preferred
· Experience in Service Management and alerting tools Splunk, New Relic, Service now
· Strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly
· Excellent negotiation skills and the proven ability to manage relationships and adopt a flexible approach where necessary
· Ability to analyse a range of information sources and to resolve potentially
conflicting information and viewpoints to achieve an agreed outcome
· Strong verbal and written communication capabilities with experience of interaction at director level
· Understands the provision of data analytics and its potential uses in end user
experience and automation
· Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines
Strong ownership skills to deliver process ownership, obtaining agreement of and effectively communicating policies across the functional area
· Communicates written and verbal complex information and ideas to
multidisciplinary stakeholders and is able to explain technical concepts to nontechnical colleagues
· Agile Service management, DevOps, CI/CD practices
· ITIL Release and Deployment Management
· ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
· ITIL Expert
Aspire IT Specialists Ltd is recruiting for a global company who specialise in HR processes, based in Boston UK.
Please send your CV to Jerry Varghese at ASPIRE IT SPECIALISTS LTD in strict confidence or call Jerry on 03330145999 for more details email us email@example.com
ASPIRE IT SPECIALISTS LTD is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
All our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location unless otherwise stated in the job description.